Cost of Services:
We do not bill your insurance or any third party payor, including Medicare for services provided. Travelers should be prepared to pay the entire fee for consultation and recommended vaccines upon arrival to the clinic.
Cash and credit card are accepted. A portion of the charges may be reimbursable by insurance. Prescriptions sent to your pharmacy can be covered by your insurance.
$75 – Consultation (tourist, business traveler, student) per person
$60 – Consultation (missionary, adoption) per person
$150 – Family Consultation (immediate family of 3 or more) same destination, same day visit
Consultation fee includes itinerary research, counseling, travel packet and any required written prescriptions. The noted consultation fees do not include the cost of any vaccines administered. See vaccine fees below. Pre-Travel Consultation is required if a client requires a prescription or vaccination. Travel Consultations do not include filling out any VISA application or VISA medical exam.
The following price list includes one dose of each vaccine. Some vaccines require more than one dose to provide you immunity (see notes below). We do not add on any extra administration fees.
Hepatitis A (Havrix®) (1) $110
Hepatitis B (Energix-B®) (2) $110
Influenza (Flucelvax®) $35
Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) $115
Meningitis ACYW135 (Menactra ®) $180
Pneumococcal (Pneumovax 23®) $145
Polio (IPOL®) $75
Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (TdaP) (ADACEL®) $80
Tetanus, diptheria booster (Td) (Tenivac®) $65
Typhoid – Oral (Vivotif ®) (3) currently not being manufactured
Typhoid – injectable (Typhim Vi®) (3) $160
Yellow Fever (YF-Vax®) $199
Special Order Vaccines
The following vaccines are by special order only as they're not given to most oral travelers. If you know you're going to need 1 or more of these vaccines, please inform us early as possible. We will require a $300 nonrefundable deposit for each vaccine in the special order category before we order it. This deposit will be applied to your total fee at the time of your visit. We will require the same deposit for the second or third doses of Japanese encephalitis and Rabies that require a series.
Cholera (Vaxchora®) $345
Japanese Encephalitis (Ixiaro®) (4) $320
Rabies vaccine (Imovax ®) (5) $470
Clients will not be asked to pay any additional consultation fee for those returning for a second or third vaccine that is given in a series (Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B, Japanese encephalitis and Rabies)
(1) = The complete hepatitis A vaccination series requires 2 vaccinations/injections 6 months apart. The above listed fee is for only one vaccination/injection.
(2) = The complete hepatitis B vaccination series requires 3 vaccinations/injections over a 6 month period. The above listed fee is for only one vaccination/injection.
(3) = There are two vaccine choices to prevent typhoid fever. One is an inactivated (killed) vaccine gotten as a shot for age 2 and up. The other is a live, attenuated (weakened) vaccine only for people with normal immune systems which is taken orally (by mouth) age 6 and up is taken as one capsule every other day for a week. Both are equally effective.
(4) = The complete Japanese Encephalitis vaccination series requires 2 vaccinations/injections 4 weeks apart. The above listed fee is for only one vaccination/injection. Japanese Encephalitis vaccine supply at times is limited. There maybe instances where we have to special order this vaccine.
(5) = The complete Rabies vaccination series requires 3 vaccinations/injections over a 3 week period. The above listed fee is for only one vaccination/injection. Rabies vaccine supply at times is limited. There maybe instances where we have to special order this vaccine.
The above fees are subject to change at any time without notice but what is published here on our website the day of your visit is accurate and will be honored. Vaccines are subject to availability.